Playamobility rents to the Renter signing this agreement the mobility equipment described as delivered product above, subject to all the terms and conditions set forth in this Rental Agreement and Renter agrees:
- The mobility equipment is property of Playamobility and is in good condition. Renter will return the mobility equipment in the same condition as received at the end of the rental period for inspection and recharge of battery (if necessary). Playamobility may repossess the mobility equipment at any time if it is used in violation of the terms of this agreement.
- Playamobility shall not be liable or responsible for the loss of or damage to any property left, lost, damaged, stolen, stored or transported by Renter, its agents, servants, or employees, or any other person on the scooter or any other Playamobility product, either before or after the return to Playamobility. Renter assumes all risk of such loss or damage and waives all claims against Playamobility by reason thereof and Renter agrees to hold Playamobility harmless from and to defend and indemnify Playamobility against all claims based upon or arising out of such loss or damage.
- Renter assumes all risk and liability for any loss, damage or injury, including death, to persons or property of Renter or others arising out of the use, operation or driving of the mobility equipment.
- The additional conditions outlined above have been reviewed and accepted as part of this agreement.
- Renter is responsible for the mobility equipment and will reimburse Playamobility for for the full cost of replacement upon demand for any damage, loss, theft, or destruction of the mobility equipment. The Renter understands and authorizes Playamobility of the mobility equipment, provided that such loss or damage was not caused by the fault or gross negligence and willful misconduct of Playamobility or its employees.
- Renter assumes all costs and expenses of every kind and nature, including legal fees and disbursements arising out of and in connection with the use, operation or driving of the mobility equipment.
- Playamobility assumes no liability or responsibility for any acts or omissions of Renter or of Renter’s agents, servants, or employees.
- Renter shall notify Playamobility immediately of any and all accidents and damage resulting from the use, operation or driving of the mobility equipment.
- Renter shall require drivers to operate the scooter with reasonable care and diligence and comply with the terms of this agreement.
- Renter agrees to pay all costs, expenses, and attorney’s fees incurred by Playamobility in collecting sums due or in regaining possession of mobility equipment o r in enforcing or recovering any damage, losses or claims against Renter.
- Renter or the driver of the mobility equipment shall in no event be deemed the agent or employee of PlayaMobility in any manner or for any purpose whatsoever.
- Any individual executing this Agreement as Renter in a representative capacity shall be bound personally, jointly and severally, with such fiduciary, corporation or other entity as to all obligations, expressed or implied, arising hereunder.
- This Agreement shall be binding upon the distributees, heirs, next of kin, executors, administrators and personal representatives of the undersigned Renter.
- If any provisions hereof or the application of any provisions to any person or circumstance is held invalid or unenforceable, the remainder hereof and the application of such provision to other persons or circumstances shall remain valid and enforceable.
- No refunds are applicable for early returns of any rented equipment.
- I do agree to return the rented equipment to the Resort /Hotel staff (Concierge, Public Relations, Reception, Bell Boys) at the end of my rental without any commitment from Playamobility to have any of their staff to be present at that time.
- Full refund on cancellations due to flight cancellation or Covid-19 related issues (proof is required in either case).
- Full refund up to 72 hours prior to arrival.
- 10% administrative charge for cancellations received 72 - 24 hours prior to arrival.
- No refunds in case of failing to show up for the delivery without giving notice at least 24 hours before.
Regardless of payment method a valid Mastercard or Visa credit card is necessary at acceptance of delivery. This card will be used to hold a damage waiver.
I do declare that Playamobility has been authorized to charge my debit /credit card to pay the rent of mobility product as per this rental agreement and that under no circumstances will I refuse the same charge.
I have read the rental agreement and understand and fully agree to every point of the same.